The Gospel According to John, Translated from the Original Greek, and Illustrated by Extracts from the Theological Writings of that Eminent Servant of the Lord, the Hon. Emanuel Swedenborg. Together with Notes and Observations of the Translator Annexed to Each Chapter
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge affection angels answered appears become beginning believe body born bread called chap CHAPTER charity Christ church cometh coming concerning conjunction consequently denotes derived disciples distinct divine human divine love divine principle divine truth doctrine doth enter eternal evident evil expressed faith false Father flesh give given glorified glory hast hath hear heaven heavenly hell hence holy human principle idea inasmuch instructed internal sense Jehovah Jesus Jews John judge judgment knowledge known latter light likewise live Lord Lord's manifest meant natural original passage peace Peter proceeds purified reason receive regenerated rendered represented saith unto seen sense sent sheep signified soul speak spiritual taught teaches term thee things thou thought tion true understanding understood union unless unto Verily Verse vine wash whereas wherefore whilst wisdom Word worship
154. oldal - But the Jews did not believe concerning him that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight. And they asked them, saying, Is this your Son, who ye say was born blind ? how then doth he now see...
152. oldal - When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, 7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
225. oldal - Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
139. oldal - Then said the Jews unto him ; Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham ? Jesus said unto them ; Verily, verily, I say unto you : Before Abraham was, I am.
137. oldal - They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
101. oldal - And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
164. oldal - But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works ; that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
317. oldal - And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.