Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts againſt alſo appointed becauſe believers benefits bleſſed body bread bring called church commandment committed covenant creatures death doth duties earth eſpecially eſtate eternal evil facrament faith fall families Father fear firſt forbidden fouls give given glory God's grace hands hath hear heart heaven himſelf holy honor houſe infinite Jeſus Chriſt John judgment keep king kingdom knowledge light live Lord Lord's Matth means ment mind moſt muſt nature obedience offer ourſelves perfect perſons Pfal pray prayer promiſe Prov Pſal Queſt reaſon receive reference repentance reſpect righteouſneſs Sabbath ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaved ſcriptures ſecond ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſouls Spirit ſuch teach thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou Thou ſhalt tion true truth turned unto uſe whereby Wherein whole worſhip wrath
213. oldal - For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but (as it is in truth) the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
172. oldal - But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellow-servants, which owed him an hundred pence ; and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
140. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
100. oldal - But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
73. oldal - Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
136. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself; for no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church ; for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
125. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: "then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
195. oldal - Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.