The Essence, Spirituality, and Glorious Issue of the Religion of Christ Jesus to All Gods̓ Chosen: Exhibited in Remarks on the Expression, "Verily, Verily," as Used by Our Blessed Saviour in Many Parts of Scripture
W. Nicholson, 1806 - 314 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Essence, Spirituality, and Glorious Issue, of the Religion of Christ ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Adam angels apostle bear behold believe blessed blood body born bring called cause character chosen Christ Christian church comfort considered continue creatures cross curse death denied desire divine doth earth elect enemies eternal eyes faith fall Father feel flesh fruit further give given glory God's gospel grace hands hath head hear heart Heaven hell Hence Holy honor hope human Jesus John judge justice knowledge live look Lord Lord Jesus means merit mind nature observed offered pains particularly Paul peace perfect person possess pray present prove reason receive regard regeneration righteousness saith sake saved say unto scripture seed sense sent shalt shew sinner sins sorrow soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion transgression true truth unto verily voice whilst wisdom
58. oldal - And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said : Take, eat : this is My Body. And He took the Cup, and when He had given thanks He gave it to them : and they all drank of it. And He said unto them : This is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the Kingdom of God.
43. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
122. oldal - Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
161. oldal - And he said, What hast thou done ? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; when thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
202. oldal - My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death : tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me : nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
13. oldal - What shall we say then ? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith; but Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore ? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law...
204. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand : and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews.
82. oldal - JOHN to the Seven Churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come...
280. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice : and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.