Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affected answer appeared attended began believe better Bible blessed brought called cause character Christ Christian church conduct Consid considerable continued conversation daughter dear dear Sir death divine Doctor doctrine evil excellent expression eyes father fear feel Free gave give given gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart holy hope husband ignorant immediately Jesus JMer JMrs kind leave less live Lord Loveg Lovegood Lovely Madam matters means Merryman mind minister nature never once poor prayer preach present prove Reader received religion remember respecting rest seems sermon soon sort spirit suppose sure tell thing thought tion told took truth turn wicked wife wish woman wonder Worthy young
221. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
200. oldal - God, from Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed ; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give ; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness ; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.
221. oldal - He is able to save to the uttermost them that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
185. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
246. oldal - But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
222. oldal - And though it is said, this corruptible shall put on incorruption, and this mortal shall put on immortality...
134. oldal - The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost ; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
134. oldal - His watchmen are blind : they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark ; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand : they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.