Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action aforesaid allowed amount answer appear appointed assignees authority awarded bankrupt bill brought cause certificate Chancellor Chancery charged chief clerk commission Commissioners committed common contained contrary copy costs court creditors damages debt decree defendant delivered demand deputy directed distress Edward effect England entered examination Exchequer execution extend fees further enacted George give given granted hands hath heirs hereafter hereby hold hundred Ireland issue judge judgment justices King King's landlord lands Lord Majesty Majesty's manner matter ment notice oath offence paid Parliament party passed payment peace penalty person or persons plaintiff plea pounds present proceedings Provided realm reason receive recover rent respectively seal sessions sheriff shillings shires statute sufficient suit summons taken tenant tenements term therein thereof thing tion town unless unto Wales warrant whereas witnesses writ writing
272. oldal - Where by divers sundry old authentic histories and chronicles it is manifestly declared and expressed that this realm of England is an empire, and so hath been accepted in the world, governed by one Supreme Head and King having the dignity and royal estate of the imperial Crown of the same...
118. oldal - Majesty, that no man hereafter be compelled to make or yield any gift, loan, benevolence, tax, or such like charge, without common consent by act of parliament; and that none be called to make answer, or take such oath, or to give attendance, or be confined, or otherwise molested or disquieted concerning the same or for refusal thereof ; and that no freeman, in any such manner as is before mentioned, be imprisoned or detained...
178. oldal - Chattels thereupon, it shall and may be lawful to and for the Defendant or Defendants in such Actions to plead the general Issue and give the special Matter in Evidence...
88. oldal - Lords spiritual and temporal and commons in this present parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, that from and after the passing of this act, it shall and may be lawful to and for the...
118. oldal - ... for proceeding by martial law, may be revoked and annulled; and that hereafter no commissions of like nature may issue forth to any person or persons whatsoever, to be executed as aforesaid, lest by colour of them any of your Majesty's subjects be destroyed or put to death, contrary to the laws and franchise of the land.
409. oldal - That if any bankrupt, at the time he becomes bankrupt, shall, by the consent and permission of the true owner thereof, have in his possession, order, or disposition, any goods or chattels whereof he was reputed owner, or whereof he had taken upon him the sale, alteration, or disposition as owner, the Court shall have power to order the same to be sold and disposed of for the benefit of the creditors under the bankruptcy.
117. oldal - Statutum de tallagio non concedendo, that no tallage or aid shall be laid or levied by the king or his heirs in this realm, without the good will and assent of the archbishops, bishops, earls, barons, knights, burgesses, and other the freemen of the commonalty of this realm ; and by authority of parliament holden in the five and twentieth year of the reign of king Edward III.
215. oldal - Commissioners of his Majesty's Treasury, or any three or more of them...
258. oldal - Ireland, the Lord Chancellor, Lord Keeper, or Lords Commissioners for the custody of the great seal of Ireland for the time being...
395. oldal - ... all persons using the trade of merchandise by way of bargaining, exchange, bartering, commission, consignment, or otherwise, in gross or by retail, and all persons who either for themselves or as agents or factors for others seek their living by buying and selling, or by buying and letting for hire, or by the workmanship of goods or commodities...