Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel appear bear become behold blessed bring brought building called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances cloth coming conscience cross Cyrene dark death direct disciples divine earth Elisha Extra fact faith father fcap fear feelings gate Gehazi give given hand head heart heathen heaven Herod holy honour hour human illustrated imagine influence interest Jerusalem Jesus Jews John king land length light living look Lord manner mark Mary master means midst mind moral mother moved Naaman natural Nehemiah never once passed person Pilate poor prayer present promise prophet question regard religion religious remark respect royal sacred Scripture seems servant soul speak spirit stand suffering Syrian thee thing thou thought tion true truth turned unto waiting wall whole young
87. oldal - Over thy decent shoulders drawn. Come, but keep thy wonted state, With even step and musing gait And looks commercing with the skies, Thy rapt soul sitting in thine eyes...
40. oldal - And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants? The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever.
10. oldal - A servant with this clause makes drudgery divine; who sweeps a room, as for thy laws, makes that and the action fine.
75. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. For thou didst it secretly : but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
74. oldal - And David went up by the ascent of mount Olivet, and wept as he went up, and had his head covered, and he went barefoot : and all the people that was with him covered every man his head, and they went up, weeping as they went up.
2. oldal - And she said unto her mistress, Would God my lord were with the prophet that is in Samaria! for he would recover him of his leprosy.
77. oldal - Behold, my son, which came forth of my bowels, seeketh my life: how much more now may this Benjamite do it? Let him alone, and let him curse; for the LORD hath bidden him.
169. oldal - ... the inquiry of truth, which is the love-making, or wooing of it ; the knowledge of truth, which is the presence of it ; and the belief of truth, which is the enjoying of it ; is the sovereign good of human nature.
93. oldal - And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against; 35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.