Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2nd edn Africa America Arctic Asia Atlas Australia Berlin Bombay British Buenos Calcutta Cape Capt Catalogue Central Charts China Chinese Coast Collection Colony containing Côtes Country direction discovery District East Edinburgh edition English Expedition Explorations Folio France Geography Geology George Government Guide Henry History Illustrations India Introduction Islands Italy Jahre James Japan John Journal Journey Land language Large Leipzig Letters London Madras Maps and Plates Memoirs Meteorological Mission Narrative Natural History North Notes Notice Observations Ocean original Pacific Paris Petersburg Photographs Physical Plans Political Presidency Proceedings Provinces Publ Public Reise relating Remarks Report River Robert Route Royal Russian Science Second Series sketch Society South Statistics sur les Survey Tables tion Transactions Translated Travels United Voyage Washington West Western Wien World York Zealand
89. oldal - The Mishmee Hills : an Account of a Journey made in an Attempt to Penetrate Thibet from Assam, to open New Routes for Commerce. Second Edition. With Four Illustrations and Map. Post 8vo. Cloth, price IDS. 6d. Cornhill Library of Fiction (The). Crown 8vo. Cloth, price 3$ . 6d. per volume. Half-a-Dozen Daughters.
78. oldal - CYPRUS. Cyprus: its Ancient Cities, Tombs, and Temples. A Narrative of Researches and Excavations during Ten Years
92. oldal - PORTLOCK.- REPORT ON THE GEOLOGY OF THE COUNTY of LONDONDERRY, and of Parts of Tyrone and Fermanagh, examined and described under the Authority of the Master-General and Board of Ordnance. By JE PORTLOCK, FRS &c.
95. oldal - Thomas. The confederation of the British North American provinces; their past history and future prospects; including also British Columbia and Hudson's Bay territory...
35. oldal - ENGEL'S (CARL) Music of the Most Ancient Nations ; particularly of the Assyrians, Egyptians, And Hebrews; with Special Reference to the Discoveries in Western Asia and in Egypt. With 100 Illustrations. 8vo. 16s. ENGLAND (HISTORY or) from the Peace of Utrecht to the Peace of Versailles, 1713—83. By LORD MAHON (now Earl Stanhope). Library Edition, 7 Vols. 8vo. 93«.
49. oldal - FROM THE INDUS TO THE TIGRIS: a Narrative of a Journey through the Countries of Balochistan, Afghanistan, Khorassan, and Iran, in 1872 ; together with a Synoptical Grammar and Vocabulary of the Brahoe Language, and a Record of the Meteorological Observations and Altitudes on the March from the Indus to the Tigris. By HW BELLEW, CSI, Surgeon Bengal Staff Corps, Author of "A Journal of a Mission to Afghanistan in 1857-58," and "A Grammar and Dictionary of the Pukkhto Language.
298. oldal - Smith. — A VOCABULARY OF PROPER NAMES IN CHINESE AND ENGLISH. of Places, Persons, Tribes, and Sects, in China, Japan, Corea, Assam, Siam, Burmah, The Straits, and adjacent Countries. By F. PORTER SMITH, MB, London, Medical Missionary in Central China. 4to. half-bound, pp. vi., 72, and x. 1870. 10«.
255. oldal - Bus«ora; a Voyage from Bussora to Bombay, and along the Western Coast of India ; a Voyage from Bombay to Mocha and Suez in the Red Sea ; and a Journey from Suez to Cairo and Rosetta in Egypt.
315. oldal - THE LANDING AT CAPE ANNE; or, THE CHARTER OF THE FIRST PERMANENT COLONY ON THE TERRITORY OF THE MASSACHUSETTS COMPANY. Now discovered, and first published from the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT, with an inquiry into its authority, and a HISTORY OF THE COLONY, 1624-1628, Roger Conant, Governor. By J. WINGATE THORNTON. 8vo, cloth 2.50. Of " A rare contribution to the early history of New England.