Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear appointed asked assistance attended become believe Bishop blessing body brought called carried character chief Christ Christian Church of England Clergy clergyman College Colonial congregation course desire Diocese duty effect English establishment faith four funds give given Gospel Government grant hands heathen Holy hope important increased India instruction interest island knowledge labour land language late letter living Lord matter means meeting miles minister Mission Missionary morning native never object once passed persons prayers preached present readers received regard religion religious Report respect seems sent sermon Society spirit station success Sunday things thought truth village whole young Zealand
374. oldal - For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of 'Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices : but this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people : and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
373. oldal - Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
403. oldal - Where falls not hail, or rain, or any snow, Nor ever wind blows loudly ; but it lies Deep-meadow'd, happy, fair with orchard lawns And bowery hollows crown'd with summer sea, Where I will heal me of my grievous wound.
376. oldal - But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins, for ever sat down on the right hand of God ; from henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
431. oldal - Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
373. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me?" Saith the Lord : "I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs or of he goats.
179. oldal - GOD, who as at this time didst teach the hearts of thy faithful people by the sending to them the light of thy Holy Spirit ; Grant us by the same Spirit to have a right judgment in all things, and evermore to rejoice in his holy comfort...
65. oldal - To all to whom these presents shall come, Greeting: Know ye, that we of our special grace, certain knowledge and mere motion, have...
242. oldal - Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies : let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them ; for the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.