Próbáld meg ezt a keresést az összes kötetre kiterjesztve: Man's
1 - 0 találat összesen 0 találatból.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Account Actions Advantage Affairs againſt alſo Apoſtle appear Argument becauſe believe beſt better bleſſed Body Buſineſs Cauſe certainly Charity Chriſt Chriſtian Church common concerned conſider continue Dead Deſigns deſire Doctrine doth doubt Duty Effects endeavour Evil Exerciſe faith Firſt give given God's Government greater Hands happy hath Head Heart himſelf Holy hope kind laſt Laws Light live Lord Love Man's Mankind Matter Means Mind moſt muſt Name Nature never oblige Occaſion ourſelves particular Paul Peace Perſons Place Pleaſures Point Power Practice pray Prayer preſent Principles Providence Publick Reaſon recommend Religion reſpect rich ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Scripture Secondly Senſe ſerve ſeveral ſhall ſhould Sins ſome Souls ſpeak Spirit ſuch Text themſelves theſe theſe Things Things thoſe Thoughts tion true Truth unto Upright Uſe Virtue World Zeal
231. oldal - O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever ! Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.
349. oldal - Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
104. oldal - ... that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
389. oldal - Let Israel rejoice in him that made him, and let the children of Sion be joyful in their King.
412. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, who seest that we have no power of ourselves to help ourselves ; Keep us both outwardly in our bodies, and inwardly in our souls ; that we may be defended from all adversities which may happen to the body, and from all evil thoughts which may assault and hurt the soul ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
360. oldal - Who is he that condemneth ? It is Chrift that died; yea rather that is rifen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who alfo maketh intercejjion for us.
261. oldal - O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments ; we have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments...