Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Account Actions Affairs Apostle appear Argument believe better Blessing Body Business Cause certainly Charity Christ Christians Church concerned Conscience consider continue deal Design desire Doctrine doth doubt Duty Effects endeavour Evil Exercise express faith fame fear follow give given God's Gospel Government greater Hand Happiness hath Head Hearts Heaven Holy hope infinite Instances Jesus keep kind King Laws Liberty Light likewise live look Lord Love Man's Mankind manner Matter Means Measures Minds Name Nature never oblige Occasion once ourselves particular Peace Persons Place Pleasures Point Power Practice pray Prayer present Principles Providence Publick Reason receive recommend Religion respect rich Rules Saviour Secondly Sense serve Sins Souls speak Spirit stand suppose sure Temper Text Things Thoughts tion true Truth unto Upright Virtue World Zeal
231. oldal - O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever ! Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.
349. oldal - Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
104. oldal - ... that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
389. oldal - Let Israel rejoice in him that made him, and let the children of Sion be joyful in their King.
412. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, who seest that we have no power of ourselves to help ourselves ; Keep us both outwardly in our bodies, and inwardly in our souls ; that we may be defended from all adversities which may happen to the body, and from all evil thoughts which may assault and hurt the soul ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
360. oldal - Who is he that condemneth ? It is Chrift that died; yea rather that is rifen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who alfo maketh intercejjion for us.
261. oldal - O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments ; we have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments...