Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore almighty angels appear arise bear Behold bless blest bliss blood bring cheerful Christ cross crown darkness dear death divine dwell earth endless eternal eyes face faith Father fear feet flow forever give glorious glory gospel grace gracious guilt hand hast hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour humble Jesus join joyful King Lamb land let thy light live Lord meet mercy mind morning mortal never night o'er pain pardon peace praise prayer proclaim raise Redeemer reign rest rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seek shine sing sinners sins song sorrow soul sound sovereign speak Spirit spread stand sure sweet tears thee thine thou thou art thoughts thousand thy grace thy love thy word tongue trust truth turn voice wait wilt worship
221. oldal - HAIL to the Lord's Anointed, Great David's greater Son ; Hail, in the time appointed, His reign on earth begun ; He comes to break oppression, To set the captive free, To take away transgression, And rule in equity.
154. oldal - FATHER ! whate'er of earthly bliss Thy sovereign will denies, Accepted at thy throne of grace. Let this petition rise : — 2 " Give me a calm, a thankful heart From every murmur free ; The blessings of thy grace impart, And make me live to thee. 3 " Let the sweet hope that thou art mine My life and death attend ; Thy presence through my journey shine, And crown my journey's end.
219. oldal - For her my tears shall fall, For her my prayers ascend ; To her my cares and toils be given, Till toils and cares shall end.
55. oldal - My faith would lay her hand On that dear head of thine, While like a penitent I stand, And there confess my sin.
55. oldal - CHRIST, Whose glory fills the skies, Christ, the true, the only Light, Sun of Righteousness, arise, Triumph o'er the shades of night : Day-spring from on high, be near ; Day-star, in my heart appear.
223. oldal - My faith looks up to thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour Divine. Now hear me while I pray, Take all my guilt away, O let me from this day Be wholly thine.
195. oldal - Travelling through this wilderness. 2 Thanks we give, and adoration, For thy gospel's joyful sound; May the fruits of thy salvation In our hearts and lives abound : May thy presence With us evermore be found. 3 So, whene'er the signal's given, Us from earth to call away, Borne on angels...
43. oldal - Buried in sorrow and in sin, At hell's dark door we lay ; But we arise, by grace divine, To see a heavenly day. 3 Salvation ! let the echo fly The spacious earth around ; While all the armies of the sky Conspire to raise the sound.
143. oldal - In darkest shades if he appear, My dawning is begun ! He is my soul's sweet morning star, And he my rising sun. 3 The opening heavens around me shine With beams of sacred bliss, While Jesus shows his heart is mine, And whispers,