Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
angels Anthem appear Awake bear Behold beneath bless blest blood breast breath bright bring cheerful Chorus Christ clouds Collection comes comfort crown dark death divine dreadful dwell earth endless eternal everlasting eyes face faith Father fear feel feet friends give glory grace grave grief Hallelujah hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour Hymn Jesus keep King Lamb land leave light live Lord morning mourn Music nature never night o'er pain peace poor praise prayer Psalm reign rejoice rest rise round sacred saints Saviour SECOND shine sing sinners sins skies sleep smile song soon sorrow soul sound Spirit strength Sweet tears Thee thine things Thou Thou art thoughts throne thy love voice Watts wings
96. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
17. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne ! Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 "Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, " To be exalted thus ; " " Worthy the Lamb," our lips reply,
252. oldal - Anoint and cheer our soiled face With the abundance of Thy grace. Keep far our foes, give peace at home ; Where Thou art guide, no ill can come. Teach us to know the Father, Son, And Thee, of both, to be but One. That, through the ages all along, This may be our endless song ; Praise to Thy eternal merit, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
25. oldal - CHRIST the Lord is risen to-day," Sons of men and Angels say : — Raise your joys and triumphs high, ' Sing ye Heavens, and Earth reply.
24. oldal - From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator's praise arise ; Let the Redeemer's name be sung, Through every land, by every tongue. 2. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord ; Eternal truth attends thy word : Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.
283. oldal - Soon as the evening shades prevail, The moon takes up the wondrous tale, And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth...
262. oldal - Come, O thou Traveller unknown, Whom still I hold, but cannot see ; My company before is gone, And I am left alone with Thee ; With Thee all night I mean to stay, And wrestle till the break of day.
70. oldal - A thousand ages in thy sight are like an evening gone, short as the watch that ends the night before the rising sun. 5 Time, like an ever-rolling stream, bears all its sons away; they fly forgotten, as a dream dies at the opening day. 6 O God, our help in ages past...
24. oldal - tis a strait and thorny road, And mortal spirits tire and faint; But they forget the mighty God, Who feeds the strength of every saint. 3 The mighty God, whose matchless power Is ever new and ever young, And firm endures, while endless years Their everlasting circles run. 4 From thee, the overflowing spring, Our souls shall drink a fresh supply; While' such as trust their native strength Shall melt away, and droop, and die.