Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answered apostles appear asked bear believe blessings body called cause CHAPTER character Christ Christians coming command Compare dead death denote desire disciples doctrine enter evidence expected expression fact faith Father favor fear feel follow friends gave give given glory gospel hands hath hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy honor Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge king kingdom knew known light live look Lord Luke manner Matt means Messiah mind miracles nature Note pass person Peter Pharisees prayer priest probably proof proper prophets raise reason receive refers regard religion remarkable rich saith Saviour seek seen sense sent sinner sins soul speak Spirit suffer supposed taken teach temple thee things thou tion true truth unto whole wicked word
37. oldal - And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said. Thou art my beloved Son ; in thee I am well pleased.
54. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
28. oldal - I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
137. oldal - And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.
4. oldal - He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him : the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
159. oldal - And as soon as it was day, the elders of the people, and the chief priests, and the scribes, came together, and led Him into their council, 67.
102. oldal - And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
311. oldal - Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.