Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action animal appear attention beautiful become body called cause character Christian church considerable contains continued death direction divine duty earth effect England entered existence expression fact father feel furnish give given hand head heart hope human hundred important interest John kind land late less light live London look Lord Lord John Russell manner matter means meet mind moral nature nearly never notice object observed occasion once original pass period persons portion possession present principles produced reason received religion remains remarkable rendered respect seemed side Society soon spirit success surface thing thought tion truth turn various volume whole young
272. oldal - tis strange : And oftentimes, to win us to our harm, The instruments of darkness tell us truths : Win -us with honest trifles, to betray us In deepest consequence.
355. oldal - And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren ! 35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
398. oldal - Lord, was not this my saying when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish; for I knew that thou art a gracious God and merciful, slow to anger and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.
353. oldal - If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
353. oldal - But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the Truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
355. oldal - Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
506. oldal - And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter : therefore the name of it was called Marah.
506. oldal - And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD showed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet...