Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection answer apostles appear bear become believe blessed body brethren bring called cast cause character Christian comfort command concerning conscience consider cross crucified dead death desire disciples doctrine duty earth eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel follow friends fruit give given glorified glory grace hand happiness hast hath hear heart heaven holy Holy Ghost hope Jesus Christ Jews John keep knowledge known light live look Lord means mind nature never obedience object peace perfect person Peter Pilate pray prayer priests principle question receive religion remain righteousness saith salvation saved Saviour scripture seen sense sent shew sins sorrow soul speak spirit stand suffer teach thee things thou thought tion true truth understand unto wisdom witness
176. oldal - Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam woven from the top throughout. 24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be...
79. oldal - A little while, and ye shall see me; because I go to the Father. Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me : and again, A little while, and ye shall see me : and, Because I go to the Father ? They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while ? We cannot tell what he saith.
39. oldal - Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself except it abide in the vine, no more can ye except ye abide in Me. I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit. For without Me ye can do nothing.
19. oldal - If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever...
84. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
213. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping; and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
119. oldal - They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
166. oldal - When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha. And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour...