Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acid action Africa afterwards Alexander Algiers America ancient animals appears authority bank become body born called cause century character chief church coast common considerable consists contains continued course court covered death died direction district east effect employed England English established extends feet four France French give given Greek ground head important inhabitants island Italy king known Lake land latter length less lived March means miles mountains native natural nearly obtained original passed Persian person plain plants population possession present principal probably produce province received reign remains respect returned river Roman sent side situated sometimes species stands succession taken term tion town trees various whole
23. oldal - That King James the Second, having endeavoured to subvert the Constitution of the kingdom, by breaking the original contract between king and people ; and, by the advice of Jesuits and other wicked persons, having violated the fundamental laws; and having withdrawn himself out of the kingdom, has abdicated the government, and that the throne is thereby vacant.
633. oldal - Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech ; he shall surely be put to death : the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
57. oldal - I do hereby disclaim, disavow, and solemnly abjure any intention to subvert the present church establishment, as settled by law within this realm.
747. oldal - And he spake three thousand proverbs : and his songs were a thousand and five. And he spake of trees, from the cedar tree that is in Lebanon even unto the hyssop that springeth out of the wall : he spake also of beasts, and of fowls, and of creeping things, and of fishes.
57. oldal - I do declare, That I do not believe that the Pope of Rome, or any other Foreign Prince, Prelate, Person, State or Potentate, hath or ought to have any Temporal or Civil Jurisdiction, Power, Superiority or Pre-eminence, directly or indirectly, within this Realm.
109. oldal - ... profits and produce of such property so directed to be accumulated, shall, so long as the same shall be directed to be accumulated contrary to the provisions of this act, go to and be received by such person or persons as would have been entitled thereto if such accumulation had not been directed...
311. oldal - Surveys' are many of them imperfectly executed, but they were useful at the time, in developing more rapidly the agricultural resources of the country. During the years of scarcity at the end of the last...
57. oldal - And I do solemnly in the presence of God profess, testify and declare, That I do make this declaration, and every part thereof, in the plain and ordinary sense of the words read unto me, as they are commonly understood by English protestants, without any evasion, equivocation or mental reservation whatsoever...