Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Colonial and State Political History of Hertford County, N. C (Classic ...
Benjamin Brodie Winborne
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
The Colonial And State Political History Of Hertford County, N.C.
Benjamin Brodie Winborne
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
appointed army Askew Assembly August Baker beautiful became Benj Bertie born brother Brown Capt Chairman Chowan citizen Civil Clerk colonial Congress Constitution Convention Court Cowper Daniel daughter death decade Democrats died District elected father Gates George Governor Hare Harrell held Henry Hertford County Hill honor House James Jesse John Jones Jordan Joseph Judge justices land late later Lawrence Lewis lived Major Maney Maney's Neck March marriage married Mary Miss Montgomery Moore moved Murfree Murfreesboro North Carolina Northampton Parker party peace Perry political President record represented returned River Robert Samuel Sarah Senate served Sharp Sheriff sister Smith soldiers sons soon South Southern term Thomas town Union United Vann Vaughan Virginia vote widow wife William Winborne Winton Wynns young
341. oldal - Delaware, December 7, 1787. Pennsylvania, December 12, 1787. New Jersey, December 18, 1787. Georgia, January 2, 1788. Connecticut, January 9, 1788. Massachusetts, February 6, 1788. Maryland, April 28, 1788. South Carolina, May 23, 1788. New Hampshire, June 21, 1788.
314. oldal - The book is completed, And closed, like the day ; And the hand that has written it Lays it away. Dim grow its fancies, Forgotten they lie ; Like coals in the ashes, They darken and die.
42. oldal - Gentlemen may cry: Peace, peace! — but there is no peace. The war is actually begun ! The next gale that sweeps from the North will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms!
44. oldal - When they pursue, they infallibly overtake: when they are pursued, their escape is certain. They despise danger: they are inured to shipwreck: they are eager to purchase booty with the peril of their lives. Tempests, which to others are so dreadful, to them are subjects of joy.
132. oldal - A school or schools shall be established in each county by the legislature for the convenient instruction of youth, with such salaries to the masters paid by the public as may enable them to instruct youth at low prices: And all useful learning shall be duly encouraged and promoted in one or more universities.
10. oldal - Edward Earl of Clarendon, George Duke of Albemarle, William Lord Craven, John Lord Berkeley, Anthony Lord Ashley, Sir George Carteret, Sir William Berkley and Sir John Colleton, their heirs and assigns...
203. oldal - Let Fate do her worst ; there are relics of joy, Bright dreams of the past, which she cannot destroy ; Which come in the night-time of sorrow and care, And bring back the features that joy used to wear.