Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit answer appears argument Association attend authors Ballou believe body brethren brother called cause character Christ Christian church Concluding consider council death divine doctrine Editor Elder endless equally eternal evidence express faith Father favor feel fellowship friends future punishment give given gospel hand heart hope human idea infinite Jesus John labor letters live Lord Magazine means meeting mind ministers misery moral nature never notice object observed opinion passage person pray prayer preached present prove published punishment question reader reason received religion religious remarks replied request respects salvation saved Savior scripture seems sense sentiments Sermon Service sins societies soul spirit suffer suppose things thought tion true truth universal Universalist unto Voted whole wish write
226. oldal - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do : for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
224. oldal - JOHN to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne ; and from Jesus Christ...
178. oldal - Him : the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints...
228. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
69. oldal - Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets ; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham : but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him. If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
174. oldal - For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish : to the one we are the savour of death unto death ; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
42. oldal - ... asked him why he did not worship the God of heaven. The old man told him that he worshipped the fire only, and acknowledged no other God ; at which answer Abraham grew so zealously angry, that he thrust the old man out of his tent, and exposed him to all the evils of the night and an unguarded condition. When the old man was gone, God called to Abraham, and asked him •where the stranger was : he replied, ' I thrust him away, because he did not worship thee.
177. oldal - If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance ; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
200. oldal - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth ; and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shall endure ; yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment ; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed : But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.