Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Collection of Sermons: Which Have Been Preached on Various Subjects, and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
able according affection ages apostle appear authority become believe called carry cause character Christ Christianity church concerning conduct conscience consider consists corrupt creatures danger desire destroy display divine doctrines duty equally eternal evil example existence faith feel follow give glory gospel grace hand happiness hath hear hearers heart heaven Hence holy human important improve influence instructions Jesus knowledge light live Lord mankind means minds ministers ministry mode moral nature neglect never object obligation observe opinion oppose particular Paul perfect person plain preach preacher present principle promote proper reason religion religious requires respect sacred scheme sentiments sinful customs sinners souls speak spirit suppose thee things thou tion true truth understand universal unto vice virtue whole wholly wise
94. oldal - For what is our hope or joy or crown of rejoicing ? are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming ? For ye are our glory and joy.
17. oldal - And he spake of trees, from the cedar tree that is in Lebanon even unto the hyssop that springeth out of the wall: he spake also of beasts, and of fowl, and of creeping things, and of fishes.
224. oldal - But Peter and John answered and said unto them, whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye ; for we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
475. oldal - For I say unto you that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
295. oldal - Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
272. oldal - For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness : for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
486. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out : It is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire : 48 where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
472. oldal - Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
484. oldal - Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets ; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham : but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him. If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.