Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abode Ahriman ancient angels apostles ascend Avesta believed blessed blessedness blood body Brahmanic Buddhist century Christian conception conscious darkness dead death declares descend devil disciples Divine doctrine dogmas doom earth epistle eternal everlasting evil existence fact faith fate Father fire flesh forever future Gehenna glory Gnostic God's gospel grave Greek Hadean Hades hath heaven heavenly Hebrew hell human Ibid idea imagination immortality inference Jesus Jewish Jews judgment kingdom light literal living Logos Lord meaning ment Messiah metempsychosis mind moral Mysteries nature Nirwana notions Ormuzd Paradise passages Paul Persian Pharisees Philo Plato prophet punishment purgatory resurrection of Christ revealed righteousness rise Sadducees salvation says Scriptures second coming Secondly sect Sheol sins soul spirit suffering supposed teachings Testament theology theory things thou thought tion truth under-world unto Vishnu Purana whole wicked words writings Zoroaster Zoroastrian
158. oldal - For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
341. oldal - And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
329. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
363. oldal - For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
333. oldal - For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb : and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men : and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it...
258. oldal - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
371. oldal - And behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom ; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent ; and the graves were opened ; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
314. oldal - And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.
156. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.