Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action actual aforesaid agent agreed alleged allowed amount appear appellant apply appointed assigns authority Bankruptcy bill borough building called carriage carried cause claim common Company condition contract cotton Court creditors damages debt decision deed defendant delivered directed duly duty E. C. L. R. vol effect entered entitled ERLE evidence executed fact give given grant ground held horse intended interest John judgment jury land liable Lord manner matter means mentioned necessary notice objection occupied opinion overseers owner paid parish party passing payable payment perform person plaintiff plea possession premises present principal profits question Railway reason receive referred registered rent resp respect respondent revising barrister rule says share statute sufficient taken tenant thereof tion toll trustees Vict vote voters
453. oldal - Where two parties have made a contract which one of them has broken, the damages which the other party ought to receive in respect of such breach of contract should be such as may fairly and reasonably be considered either arising naturally — ie, according to the usual course of things, from such breach of contract itself...
897. oldal - W. 4. c. 96. s. 1.) enacts that "no rate for the relief of the poor in England and Wales shall be allowed by any justices, or be of any force, which shall not be made upon an estimate of the net annual value of the several hereditaments rated thereunto ; that is to say, of the rent at which the same might reasonably be expected to let from year to year, free of all usual tenants...
771. oldal - London, (the act of God, the queen's enemies, fire, and all and every other dangers and accidents of the seas, rivers, and navigation, of whatever nature and kind soever, excepted,) unto order or to assigns, he or they paying freight for the said goods at 51.
403. oldal - ... a full and complete cargo of , not exceeding what she can reasonably stow, and carry over and above her tackle, apparel, provisions and furniture...
71. oldal - April then next preceding: provided also, that no such person shall be so registered in any year unless he shall have resided for six calendar months next previous to the last day of July in such year...
553. oldal - ... the rent at which the same might reasonably be expected to let from year to year, free of all usual tenants' rates and taxes, and tithe commutation rent-charge, if any, and deducting therefrom the probable average annual cost of the repairs, insurance, and other expenses, if any, necessary to maintain them in a state to command such rent...
771. oldal - That the said ship being tight, staunch and strong, and every way fitted for the voyage...
99. oldal - ... be from henceforth clearly deemed and adjudged to be in him or them that have, or hereafter shall have, such use, confidence, or trust, after such quality, manner, form, and condition as they had before in or to the use, confidence, or trust that was in them.
639. oldal - ... thereof, and all the estate, right, title, interest, inheritance...