Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
advance animals army better Bloemfontein body Boers BOOK British buck bullet camp carried Charles close colonial colour command course Crown 8vo dark dead direction Edition England English Essays eyes face fact farm fighting fire five force front galloped give Government guns half hand head HISTORY horses hundred Illustrations Kaffir kopje lives look Lord Major Maps miles military natural never night officers once Plates Political poor Portrait practice present regiments regular Rimington river round seems seen shooting short shot side soldiers South Africa standing stone Story Text things thousand tions told took town Translated trooper troops veldt vols Volunteers whole wounded yards yellow
4. oldal - : the Narrative of a Search for Treasure on the Desert Island of Trinidad. With 2 Maps and 23 Illustrations, y.
8. oldal - Sea- Fisherman: comprising the Chief Methods of Hook and Line Fishing in the British and other Seas, a glance at Nets, and remarks on Boats and Boating. Second Edition, enlarged, with 80 Woodcuts. Post 8vo. 12s. Gd. The Fly- Fisher's Entomology. By ALFRED RONALDS. With coloured Representations of the Natural and Artificial Insect.
18. oldal - THE ROOTS OF THE MOUNTAINS, wherein is told somewhat of the Lives of the Men of Burgdale, their Friends, their Neighbours, their Foemen, and their Fellows-in-Arms. Written in Prose and Verse. Square cr. 8vo, 8s. A TALE OF THE HOUSE OF THE WOLFINGS, and all the Kindreds of the Mark.
25. oldal - Cr. 8vo., 7s. 6d. Ex VOTO. An Account of the Sacro Monte or New Jerusalem at Varallo-Sesia. Crown 8vo., los. 6d. SELECTIONS FROM WORKS, with Remarks on Mr. GJ Romanes' ' Mental Evolution in Animals,
3. oldal - Wellington. — LIFE OF THE DUKE OF WELLINGTON. By the Rev. GR GLEIG, MA Crown 8vo. , y. 6d.
21. oldal - TREASURY. With Supplement brought down to 1889. By Rev. JAMES WOOD. Fcp. 8vo. , 6s. TREASURY OF GEOGRAPHY, Physical, Historical, Descriptive, and Political. With 7 Maps and 16 Plates. Fcp. 8vo., 6s. THE TREASURY OF BIBLE KNOWLEDGE. By the Rev. J. AYRE, MA With 5 Maps, 15 Plates, and 300 Woodcuts. Fcp.
27. oldal - Rossetti. - A SHADOW OF DANTE : being an Essay towards studying Himself, his World and his Pilgrimage.
12. oldal - A HISTORY OF TAXATION AND TAXES IN ENGLAND, from the Earliest Times to the Year 1885. By STEPHEN DOWELL (4 vols. 8vo. ) Vols. I. and II. The History of Taxation, 2IJ.
23. oldal - WHERE THREE EMPIRES MEET: a Narrative of Recent Travel in Kashmir, Western Tibet, Baltistan, Ladak, Gilgit, and the adjoining Countries. With a Map and 54 Illustrations. Cr. 8vo., 3s. 6d. THE ' FALCON' ON THE BALTIC: a Voyage from London to Copenhagen in a Three-Tonner.