Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflictions appeared attended become believe blessing called cause character Christ Christians church concern continued conversion course cross dear death desire divine doctrines duty earth effect enter eternal existence expect fact faith father fear feel felt friends give glory Gospel grace hand happiness hear heart heaven holy honor hope important increase influence interest Jesus labors less letter live look Lord lost mammon means meeting mind minister ministry morning nature never Norridgewock object observe passed pastor Peet period persons pray prayer preached prepared present Providence reason received religion rendered respect rest revival Sabbath salvation Saviour seek seemed sense sermon serve sinners sins society souls spirit sufferings things thou thought tion true truth unto visited week worship
282. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
280. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
287. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
282. oldal - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
198. oldal - The honours of her God. 2 Life, death, and hell, and worlds unknown Hang on his firm decree : He sits on no precarious throne, Nor borrows leave to be.
248. oldal - For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish : to the one we are the savour of death unto death ; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
197. oldal - LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
290. oldal - And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters ; for I know their sorrows...
246. oldal - And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.