Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
AGENTS amount apparel appears application Bank bats bill BLACKING boots Bros Brown buttons carried cent charge cloth clothier communication Company cotton Court creditors Dated debts dress England ESTABLISHED Exhibition export fastenings favour February felt hats filed firm Fittings George give given gloves gold Green haberdashery hand High High-street Hope hosiery House important improvements increase interest issue James January John June ladies leather letter Limited LISTS London Manchester MANUFACTURERS March Meadows Medal meeting Messrs months Morley needles OFFICES outfitter Paris Patent plaintiffs Port present Price PRIZE produced profit Road secured SEWING MACHINES shillings SHOE silk Singer Sons Staple straw hats Street Sydney tailor Thomas THREADS Town trade umbrellas United various WHOLESALE woollen York
12. oldal - In short, the way to wealth, if you desire it, is as plain as the way to market. It depends chiefly on two words, industry and frugality ; that is, waste neither time nor money, but make the best use of both.
12. oldal - Remember that credit is money. If a man lets his money lie in my hands after it is due, he gives me the interest, or so much as I can make of it during that time. This amounts to a considerable sum where a man has good and large credit, and makes good use of it. Remember that money is of a prolific generating nature. Money can beget money, and its offspring can beget more, and so on.
12. oldal - It shows, besides, that you are mindful of what you owe; it makes you appear a careful as well as an honest man, and that still increases your credit Beware of thinking all your own that you possess and of living accordingly.
12. oldal - After industry and frugality, nothing contributes more to the raising of a young man in the world than punctuality and justice in all his dealings; therefore never keep borrowed money an hour beyond the time you promised, lest a disappointment shut up your friend's purse for ever.
12. oldal - Remember that time is money. He that can earn ten shillings a day by his labour, and goes abroad or sits idle one half of that day, though he spends ,but sixpence during his diversion or idleness, ought not to reckon that the only expense ; he has really spent, or, rather, thrown away, five shillings besides.
4. oldal - How to purchase a Plot of Land for Five Shillings per Month, With Immediate Possession, either for Building or Gardening purposes. Apply at the Office of the BIRKBECK FREEHOLD LAND SOCIETY.
5. oldal - Commission is the expediency of encouraging the formation of partnerships en commandite, as they exist on the continent of Europe, and in the United States of America...
4. oldal - The Bank also receives money on Deposit at Three per cent, Interest, repayable on demand. The Bank undertakes for its Customers, free of charge, the custody of Deeds, Writings...
16. oldal - HOW TO PURCHASE A PLOT OF LAND FOR FIVE SHILLINGS PER MONTH, with immediate possession, either for Building or Gardening purposes. Apply at the Office of the BIRKBECK FREEHOLD LAND SOCIETY.