Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action affections animal appear asked attention authority beautiful become believe better blessed body called cause character child Christ Christian church common death desire Divine duty earth enter eternal existence eyes fact faith father fear feel give given grace hand happy heard heart heaven holy hope human important influence interest Italy Jesus John king labour less light living London look Lord matter means meet mind moral mother nature never object once passed persons prayer preached present principles question reason received regard religion religious remarkable respect Scripture seemed society soul speak spirit stand things thou thought tion true truth volume whole young
88. oldal - And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body...
175. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another ;) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my Gospel.
175. oldal - For as many as have sinned without law, shall also perish without law; and as many as have sinned in the law, shall be judged by the law.
173. oldal - FATHER of all ! in every age, In every clime adored, By saint, by savage, and by sage, Jehovah, Jove, or Lord ! Thou great First Cause, least understood, Who all my sense confined To know but this, that Thou art good, And that myself am blind...
88. oldal - For the body is not one member, but many. If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
266. oldal - The school-boy whips his taxed top — the beardless youth manages his taxed horse, with a taxed bridle on a taxed road ; — and the dying Englishman pouring his medicine, which has paid seven per cent.
175. oldal - And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.
446. oldal - Although my house be not so with God ; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure : for this is all my salvation, and all my , desire, although he make it not to grow.