Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able action animal appear army attention beautiful become believe better blessed blood body brought called carried cause Christ Christian common considered continued course death direct early earth effect enter fact father fear feeling feet friends give given ground habits hand head heart holy hope hour hundred interest kind king land leaves less light living look Lord manner matter means ment mind nature never night object observed once parliament passed perhaps persons poor possess present proceedings reason received remain remarkable respect rest seems seen side soon soul species spirit taken things thought tion tree true turn walk whole young
197. oldal - By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: for this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
165. oldal - Who knoweth not in all these That the hand of the Lord hath wrought this? In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind.
173. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it shall live.
461. oldal - I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
108. oldal - Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, " Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh ; " behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord : and thou shalt be called Sought out, A city not forsaken.
357. oldal - Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: and rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
231. oldal - Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness : by Whose stripes ye were healed.
464. oldal - And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven. And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...