An Apostolical Harmony of the Gospels: Founded Upon the Most Ancient Opinion Respecting the Duration of Our Saviour's Ministry and Exhibiting the Succession of Events in Close Accordance with the Order of the Two Apostolical Evangelists
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Apostolical Harmony of the Gospels: Founded Upon the Most Ancient Opinion ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
according answered Apostles appears arrangement asked authority Baptist beginning behold believe Bethsaida called Capernaum cast Chief Christ circumstances close cometh connection continued Cure dead death delivered disciples Discourse east entered Evangelists fact Father Feast feet five Galilee give given Gospel hand hath hear heard heaven Herod hills hour Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Jordan journey kingdom Lake Lord Lord's LUKE MARK MATT Matthew miles Ministry miracle Mount mountains multitude observed occurred Palestine parable pass Passover period persons Peter Pharisees plain portion present Priests probable reason received recorded refer region rendered respecting saith unto say unto Sect seen sent side speak spirit suppose Tabernacles taken Temple thee things thou took travelers trees Twelve valley whole
xlvi. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
10. oldal - And he came by the Spirit into the temple ; and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word : For mine eyes have seen thy salvation...
217. oldal - For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
108. oldal - A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: and sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready. And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
7. oldal - And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
65. oldal - But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye, therefore, like unto them ; for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
299. oldal - And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes. Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved, saith unto Peter, It is the Lord.
104. oldal - But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came •where he was ; and when he saw him he had compassion on him...