Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abimelek Abraham Abram Adam Amorite animal appears Asshur Basemath Beer-sheba begat behold Bilhah birth blessing brethren brother Cain called cattle command covenant creation creature daughters death denote descendants divine dream earth Edom Egypt Esau eternal evil eyes faith father flocks fruit Gerar give hand Haran hast hath heaven Hebrew Hence Hittite Horite human hundred Isaac Ishmael Israel Jacob Japheth Jehovah Joseph Josephus Judah Kenaanite king Laban land of Kenaan land of Mizraim Leah living Lord means mercy Mizraim moral Moses Mount Seir Nahor narrative nations nature Noah original Padan-aram Pentateuch Pharoh phrase present primeval probably promise race Rachel Rebekah recorded sacred Sarah Sarai Scripture sentence Septuagint serpent servant seven Shekem Shem Shemites Shinar Sodom soil sons soul spirit Terah thee things thou shalt thy seed Timnah tion tree tribes unto verse whole wife woman word
317. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
306. oldal - And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession ; and I will be their God.
495. oldal - Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
266. oldal - And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on : yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.
206. oldal - And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
104. oldal - God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. 25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
144. oldal - And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
319. oldal - And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
241. oldal - And the Lord said, Behold the people is one, and they have all one language ; and this they begin to do : and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
120. oldal - And unto Adam He said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it ; cursed is the ground for thy sake ; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life ; thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee ; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field.