Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ADAM againſt alſo Angels Anſwer antient appear Arms becauſe bright bring built called callid Cauſe chief City Country created Creatures Death deep Earth Eaſt Egypt Evil Eyes fair Fall fallen Father Fear Fire firſt Fruit Gates give Glory Gods Gold Hand happy haſt hath Head Heaven Hell Hill himſelf holy Hope Italy juſt King Knowledge Land laſt leave Length leſs Light live Love mean Miles Mind moſt Mount Mountain muſt Name Nature never Night North once Pain PARADISE Place Power Reaſon River round ſaid ſame Satan ſay Seat ſee Serpent ſhall ſhe ſhould Side Sight ſince ſome South Spirits Stars ſtill ſtood ſuch thee thence ther theſe Things thoſe thou Thoughts Throne Tree Waters whole whoſe Winds World
139. oldal - O thou that, with surpassing glory crown'd, Look'st from thy sole dominion, like the god Of this new world, at whose sight all the stars Hide their diminish'd heads, to thee I call, But with no friendly voice, and add thy name, 0 sun, to tell thee how I hate thy beams, That bring to my remembrance from what state 1 fell, how glorious once above thy sphere...
241. oldal - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
308. oldal - Matter of scorn, not to be given the foe. However, I with thee have fix'd my lot, Certain to undergo like doom; if death Consort with thee, death is to me as life; So forcible within my heart I feel The bond of nature draw me to my own, My own in thee, for what thou art is mine; Our state cannot be sever'd, we are one, One flesh; to lose thee were to lose myself.
166. oldal - Him there they found Squat like a toad, close at the ear of Eve, Assaying by his devilish art to reach The organs of her fancy', and with them forge Illusions, as he list, phantasms and dreams...
370. oldal - And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man ; and he saw : and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
402. oldal - And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air...
325. oldal - ... blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross ; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
402. oldal - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
245. oldal - And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind : and God saw that it was good.