Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections appear believe better blessed bring called character child Christ Christian church comfort continued darkness death desire divine duty earth enter eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel follow give given glory God's grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy hope hour Jesus keep kind labour leave light live look Lord means meet mind nature never night pain parents passed peace persons pleasure poor pray prayer prepared present promises ready reason receive religion rest rich righteousness salvation Saviour Scripture seek seemed servant sickness sinner sins soon sorrow soul speak spirit suffer sure thee things thou thought tion true trust truth turn unto watch whole wicked young
52. oldal - Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation : my God will hear me.
86. oldal - And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
222. oldal - Behold, the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
404. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven : and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac : the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed...
304. oldal - VANITY of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun ? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh : but the earth abideth for ever.
102. oldal - I HEARD a voice from heaven, saying unto me, Write, From henceforth blessed are the dead which die in the Lord : even so saith the Spirit ; for they rest from their labours.
176. oldal - And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour. And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.
70. oldal - Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.