Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Liturgy for the Use of the Church at King's Chapel in Boston: Collected ...
F. W. P. Greenwood
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
ALMIGHTY Amen behold beseech thee bless bring Christ our Lord COLLECT comfort command continually darkness death deliver desire dwell earth EPISTLE eternal everlasting evil eyes face faith Father fear forgive give GOSPEL grace gracious grant hand happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy honour and glory hope humble Jesus Christ keep kindness King eter kingdom land light live look ment mind Minister MORNING ness never night ourselves peace praise pray PRAYER presence preserve PSALM receive rejoice righteous salvation seek serve sing sins soul speak spirit strength Sunday teach thanks thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thoughts thy holy thy mercy thy name tion trouble true trust truth turn unto the King unto thee voice whole
21. oldal - More especially we pray for the good estate of thy holy church ; that it may be so guided and governed by thy good Spirit, that all who profess and call themselves Christians, may be led into the way of truth, and hold the faith in unity of spirit, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life.
74. oldal - God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Maker of all things, Judge of all men ; we acknowledge and bewail our manifold sins and wickedness, which we from time to time most grievously have committed, by thought, word, and deed, against thy Divine majesty, provoking most justly thy wrath and indignation against us. We do earnestly repent, and are heartily sorry for these our misdoings. The remembrance of them is grievous unto us; the burden of them is intolerable.
105. oldal - There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead.
193. oldal - O go your way into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and speak good of his Name. For the Lord is gracious, his mercy is everlasting: and his truth endureth from generation to generation.
183. oldal - For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
104. oldal - Lord, thou hast been our dwelling-place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
48. oldal - ALMIGHTY and everlasting God, who, of thy tender love towards mankind, hast sent thy Son our Saviour Jesus Christ, to take upon him our flesh, and to suffer death upon the cross, that all mankind should follow the example of his great humility...
152. oldal - There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, Lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
68. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, unto Whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from . Whom no secrets are hid ; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify Thy holy Name ; through Christ our Lord.