Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron according afterwards alterations ancient Apostles appear appointed Archbishop Archbishop of Canterbury authority Bishop blessed Book born Calendar Calendaria called Canon celebrated Ceremonies chaps Christ Christian Christian Church Chron Church of England Church of Rome Clergy Common Prayer consecrated custom Deacons death declared Diocese divine doctrine Dominical Letter earth Easter ecclesiastical Edward the Confessor Epact Episcopacy Episcopal Epistles established faith father feast festival God's Golden Number Gospel hath High Priest Holy Scripture honour idolatry Jerusalem Jewish Jews King Lessons letter Levitical Liturgy Lord Lord's Lord's Supper Luke Majesty Martyr Ministers Ministry month Moses observed offence ordained Parish Passover Paul person Pope Popery Popish preaching Presbyters Priesthood Prince prophet Psalms Reformation religion rites Roman Sacraments sacred Saints Saxons says Sect spirit Sunday Table Temple things threefold tion Trinity Sunday twelve unto viii word worship
152. oldal - On what foundation stands the warrior's pride, How just his hopes, let Swedish Charles decide. A frame of adamant, a soul of fire, No dangers fright him, and no labours tire ; O'er love, o'er fear, extends his wide domain...
82. oldal - More especially, we pray for the good estate of the Catholic Church; that it may be so guided and governed by Thy good Spirit, that all who profess and call themselves Christians may be led into the way of truth, and hold the faith in unity of spirit, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life.
iii. oldal - For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another ; not as Cain, who was of that wicked one,, and slew his brother, and wherefore slew he him ? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
162. oldal - This story shall the good man teach his son; And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the world, But we in it shall be remembered ; We few, we happy few, we band of brothers ; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother ; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition...
18. oldal - Deans, Deans and Chapters, Archdeacons, and all other ecclesiastical officers depending on that hierarchy), superstition, heresy, schism, profaneness, and whatsoever shall be found to be contrary to sound doctrine and the power of godliness, lest we partake in other men's sins, and thereby be in danger to receive of their plagues ; and that the Lord may be one, and His name one in the three kingdoms.
26. oldal - Religion agreed upon by the archbishops and bishops of both provinces and the whole clergy in the convocation holden at London in the year of our Lord God...
66. oldal - But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction : for he transgressed against the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense upon the altar of incense.
34. oldal - Liturgy, to keep the mean between the two extremes, of too much stiffness in refusing, and of too much easiness in admitting any variation from it.
103. oldal - Wherefore of these men, which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
38. oldal - And therefore of the sundry alterations proposed unto us, we have rejected all such as were either of dangerous consequence (as secretly striking at some established doctrine or laudable practice of the Church of England, or indeed of the whole Catholic Church of Christ), or else of no consequence at all but utterly frivolous and vain.