Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts afterwards Andrew Apostles appeared asked Barnabas became began believed blessed body brethren brother brought called carried cast Christ Christians church command companions cross dead death devoted disciples entered Ephesus epistle faith father fear feet fell followed friends Galilee Gentiles give given gospel hands hear heard heart heaven holy hour hundred James Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Judas knew known labours lived looked Lord Luke Mark Mary Master Matthew miracles mother multitude night once passed Paul performed perhaps Peter Philip preach priests prison probably received remained rest returned Romans Rome SAINT saith Saul Saviour scene seen sent ship Simon soldiers soon speak spirit stone stood suffered supposed taken tell temple thee things Thomas thou thought thousand Timothy told took unto voice wonder wrote
170. oldal - They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
48. oldal - Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake. 25 He then lying on Jesus...
131. oldal - And after this Joseph of Arimathea, (being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews,) besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus : and Pilate gave him leave.
193. oldal - And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
52. oldal - Peter seeing him, saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do .? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee ? Follow thou me.
232. oldal - And they gave him audience unto this word, and then lifted up their voices, and said, 'Away with such a fellow from the earth, for it is not fit that he should live.
129. oldal - And they drew nigh unto the village, whither they went : and he made as though he would have gone further.
81. oldal - There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples, 3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee.