Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopted amendment appointed Assembly of Jamaica attention Bank of England Bank of Ireland believed Birmingham called carried Chancellor charter Chartists clause colony commissioners committee communication consideration conspiracy Constitution Corn-laws Council course Court Crown Dublin duty effect enactments England evidence existed fact feeling force Gentleman give Governor House of Commons House of Lords Jamaica justice knew learned Friend learned Lord legislation Legislature Lord Brougham Lord G Lord Lyndhurst Lordships magistrates Majesty Majesty's Government Manchester measure Member ment motion never noble and learned noble Duke noble Earl noble Friend noble Lord noble Marquess noble Viscount O'Connell object opinion opposite parish parties passed peace persons petition police Poor-law Portugal present principle prisons proceedings proposed provisions purpose question respect Ribandism Rowan Session slave-trade society taken thought tion town treaty vernment vessels Viscount Duncannon vote wished
579. oldal - That the Colonies and Plantations of Great Britain in North America, consisting of fourteen separate Governments, and containing two millions and upwards of free inhabitants, have not had the liberty and privilege of electing and sending any Knights and Burgesses, or others, to represent them in the High Court of Parliament.
611. oldal - An Act to indemnify such persons in the United Kingdom as have omitted to qualify themselves for offices and employments, and for extending the time limited for those purposes respectively...
565. oldal - And also all such laws and statutes of England as have been at any time esteemed, introduced, used, accepted or received as laws, in this island, shall and are hereby declared to be, and continue, laws of this his majesty's island of Jamaica forever!
611. oldal - An act to extend the powers and provisions of an act passed in the last session of parliament, fop the more easy and speedy recovery of small debts within the borough of Leicester, to several other towns, parishes, and places in the county of Leicester.
611. oldal - London, the town council of any borough for the time being subject to the act of the session of the fifth and sixth years of the reign of king William the Fourth, chapter seventy-six, intituled "An Act to provide for the regulation of municipal corporations in England and Wales...
611. oldal - Act to alter, amend, and enlarge the Powers and Provisions of an Act passed in the Seventh Year of the Reign of His Majesty King William the Fourth, intituled, An Act...
173. oldal - So that the liberties of England cannot but subsist so long as this palladium remains sacred and inviolate ; not only from all open attacks, (which none will be so hardy as to make), but also from all secret machinations which may sap and undermine it...
577. oldal - Sir, let me add, too, that the opinion of my having some abstract right in my favor would not put me much at my ease in passing sentence, unless I could be sure that there were no rights which, in their exercise under certain circumstances, were not the most odious of all wrongs and the most vexatious of all injustice.