Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron Abraham Abram altar amongst angel arrived asked Behold blessing brethren bring brother brought called camp Canaan cattle cause children of Israel commanded congregation continued covenant curse daughter delivered desired destroy died directed dream earth Egypt Egyptians Esau face father fear fruit gave give given gold ground hand hath heard hearing heart heaven holy Isaac Israelites Jacob Jordan Joseph Joshua journey king Laban land leave lived Lord Moses mount night offered pass Pharaoh plague pray present priests promised received refused removed replied rest saying sent servants serve seven shew side sight sons soon speak spoke stand stone surely tabernacle taken tell thee thine thing thou hast thou shalt told took tribes turned unto whole wife wilderness
52. oldal - Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? 10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
151. oldal - God is not a man, that he should lie ; Neither the son of man, that he should repent : Hath he said, and shall he not do it ? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good ? Behold, I have received commandment to bless : And he hath blessed ; and I cannot reverse it.
6. oldal - And behold I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh wherein is the breath of life from under heaven, and every thing that is in the earth shall die, but with thee will I establish My Covenant, and thou shalt come into the ark, thou and thy sons and thy wife, and thy sons
26. oldal - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then shall the LORD be my God...
6. oldal - And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18.
6. oldal - Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth ; and from thy face shall I be hid ; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
110. oldal - And Moses said unto the Lord, See, Thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people ; and Thou hast not let me know whom Thou wilt send with me. Yet Thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
99. oldal - I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and shewing mercy unto. thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.