Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient appears Author believe better Bishop called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances colony conduct considered death direct Dissenters Divine doctrine doubt effect English established evidence existence expression fact faith feeling give given ground hand heart Holy House human important individuals influence interesting Italy kind land learned less light living London Lord manner matter means mind missionary moral natives nature never object observed occasion operation opinion original party passed period persons political present principles question readers reason received reference regard religion religious remain remarks respect Scripture seems side speak spirit supposed taken thing thought tion true truth volume whole Writer
258. oldal - And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
358. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
145. oldal - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith ; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
77. oldal - But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
77. oldal - When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
183. oldal - An Essay on the application of Mathematical Analysis to the Theories of Electricity and Magnetism...
359. oldal - lest they come into this place of torment," which was — "they have Moses and the prophets, let them hear them; and if they hear not Moses and the prophets neither would they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.
243. oldal - Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage ? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.