Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afford amongst apostles appear believe blessing blood cerning Chap character Christ Christian church comfort death disciples divine divine grace doctrine dy'd earth enemies Ephesus ev'ry evil eyes faith favour fear fill'd friends give glory Gospel grace gracious grief guilt hand happy hast hear heard heart Heathens heaven Herodians Holy Holy Spirit honour hope Hymn Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Judea judgement knew law of Moses light live Lord Lord's Luke Lysias Matth means mercy Messiah mind Moses OLNEY HYMNS once Paul peace person Peter Pharisees pleased poor pow'r praise pray pray'r preached professed promise prove Psal reason received rejoice Roman Sadducees saints salvation Satan Saviour Scripture seek servants shine sinners soon soul speak spirit spoke suffer sweet thee thine things thou art thought throne thy word tion tremble true truth wisdom zeal
165. oldal - What mean ye to weep, and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
222. oldal - But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children : So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
45. oldal - Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see : and they glorified the God of Israel.
265. oldal - For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
587. oldal - Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take ; The clouds ye so much dread Are big with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head.
621. oldal - It can bring with it nothing But he will bear us through : Who gives the lilies clothing Will clothe his people too : Beneath the spreading heavens No creature but is fed ; And he who feeds the ravens Will give his children bread.
60. oldal - The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, 29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
509. oldal - Here may we prove the power of prayer To strengthen faith, and sweeten care, To teach our faint desires to rise, And bring all Heaven before our eyes...