Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle appears appointed Assembly attended authority believe Bible bishop blessed Board body called cause character Christian committee congregation connexion Constantinople death desire divine doctrine duty earth Eastburn effect Elias Hicks Ephesus eternal evil existence faith Father favour feel friends give glory gospel grace heart heaven holy honour hope human incest Jews John labour letter Lord manner marriage means ment mind minister mission missionary moral nature neral ness never Oahu object opinion pastor persons Philadelphia piety prayer preached Presbyte Presbyterian Church present principles publick racter readers reason received regard religion religious remarks Sabbath Sabbath—Preached sacred salvation Saviour schools scrip Scriptures Seminary sins sion Society soul spirit Synod Synod of Virginia tain Testament Theological thing tion truth ture Turkish unto whole word worship writer
99. oldal - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of -the law, being made a curse for us : for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree...
106. oldal - And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot...
53. oldal - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
474. oldal - For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
506. oldal - Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.
108. oldal - I am the good shepherd and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. . And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold : them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice ; and there shall be one fold and one shepherd.
9. oldal - See heaven its sparkling portals wide display, And break upon thee in a flood of day...
446. oldal - Let thy work appear unto thy servants, And thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: And establish thou the work of our hands upon us; Yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
106. oldal - Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.