Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions allow answer Apostle appear assistance believe body bring called carry cause character Christ christian concerning condition conduct conscience consequence consider continue conversion course death devotion disposition divine doctrine duty effect endeavours evil expressions Father feel follow future gifts give given God's grace habit hand happiness hath hear heart Holy hope human importance influence Jesus John kind known less lives Lord manner mean mind moral motives namely nature necessary never object observe occasions operation ourselves particular passage Paul perhaps person practice pray prayer present principle produce question reason regard religion religious respect rule salvation scripture sense seriousness SERMON sincere sins soul speak Spirit strong things thoughts tion true truth turn unto vice virtue whole worship
167. oldal - Let us walk honestly, as in the day ; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
148. oldal - Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
128. oldal - For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
126. oldal - I more: circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
277. oldal - Let him that stole steal no more : but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
177. oldal - This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me : for he was before me.
163. oldal - As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. Behold, all souls are Mine: as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine : the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
131. oldal - And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
163. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.