Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action agent agreed agreement allowed amount appears apply appointed assigns authority bill borough brought called carried cause charge claim Clauses common compensation construction contained contract costs Court creditors damage decided decision deed defendant delivered discharged doubt duly effect election entered entitled evidence execution express fact further give given ground held injury insured intended interest issue Judge judgment land liable Lord loss matter meaning ment mentioned necessary notice objection obtained occupiers opinion owner paid parish parliament parties passed payment person petition plaintiff plea possession premises present proceedings provisions purchase question railway reason received recover referred respect respondent rule shares shew ship statute sufficient taken tenant term tion Vict vote voters
73. oldal - ... arrests, restraints, and detainments of all kings, princes, and people, of what nation, condition, or quality soever, barratry of the master and mariners, and of all other perils, losses, and misfortunes, that have or shall come to the hurt, detriment, or damage of the said goods and merchandises, and ship, &c, or any part thereof.
307. oldal - ... no person shall make an entry or distress, or bring an action, to recover any land or rent, but within twenty years next after the time at which the right to make such entry or distress, or to bring such action, shall have first accrued to some person through whom he claims...
314. oldal - ... to or for any voter, or to or for any person on behalf of any voter, or to or for any other person in order to induce any voter to vote, or refrain from voting...
323. oldal - And it is especially declared and agreed that no acts of the insurer or insured in recovering, saving, or preserving the property insured shall be considered as a waiver or acceptance of abandonment.
323. oldal - Assigns, to sue, labour, and travel for, in and about the Defence, Safeguard and Recovery of the said Goods and Merchandises and Ship, Ac., or any Part thereof, without Prejudice to this Insurance; to the Charges whereof we, the Assurers, will contribute, each one according to the Rate and Quantity of his sum herein assured.
93. oldal - London, (the act of God, the queen's enemies, fire, and all and every other dangers and accidents of the seas, rivers, and navigation, of whatever nature and kind soever, excepted,) unto order or to assigns, he or they paying freight for the said goods at 51.
45. oldal - I HEREBY give you Notice, That I object to your Name being retained on the List of Persons entitled to vote in the Election of Members...
186. oldal - ... until the same be there discharged and safely landed. And it shall be lawful for the said ship, &c, in this voyage, to proceed and sail to and touch and stay at any ports or places whatsoever without prejudice to this insurance.
35. oldal - though the publication of such proceedings may be to the disadvantage of the particular individual concerned, yet it is of vast importance to the public that the proceedings of courts of justice should be universally known. The general advantage to the country in having these proceedings made public, more than counterbalances the inconvenience to the private persons whose conduct may be the subject of such proceedings.