A Discourse of the Everblessed Trinity in Unity,: With an Examination of Dr. Clarke's Scripture Doctrine of the Trinity
W. Innys at the Prince's Arms in St. Paul's Church-Yard., 1718 - 266 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Discourse of the Everblessed Trinity in Unity: With an Examination of Dr ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
accordingly Account Acts affirm alſo Angels anſwer Apoſtle appear Argument Authority bath becauſe beginning believe bleſſed Body called certainly Chap Chriſt Jeſus concerning conducted conſequently created derived Devil Diſciples diſtinct Divine Nature Doctrin earth Exaltation exiſted Father firſt Fleſh fore give given Glory God's hand heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt Holy Scriptures Holy Spirit Human Nature human Soul imply Incarnation inferior John knew Knowledge Lord Jeſus Chriſt manner mean meant Miniſtry moſt muſt Name neceſſarily never obſerve particular Paſſage Perſon Phraſe plain Power preſent Principles Propoſition prove quieſcent Reaſon receive relate reſpect ſaid ſame Savior ſay ſee ſelf ſelfexiſtent Senſe ſent ſhall ſhould ſignify ſince ſome ſpeak Spirit ſuch ſuppoſe Texts thee theſe things thoſe thou true truly Truth underſtand underſtood Union unto uſed whatſoever Wherefore whole whoſe WORD World
48. oldal - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...
47. oldal - Saying, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
154. oldal - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me : And I give unto them eternal life ; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My father which gave them me is greater than all ; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
169. oldal - ... who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
14. oldal - Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him : knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more ; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
21. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.
49. oldal - And the Lord came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount : and the Lord called Moses up to the top of the mount ; and Moses went up.
78. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him...
56. oldal - I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven: But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.