Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons Preached in St. Paul's, Winchmore Hill, Middlesex
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
addressed affections angels apostle appear assured become believe blessed body brought called cast cause character Christ Christian church circumstances command conduct cross darkness death desire disciples divine doctrines duty earth eternal evil eyes fact faith Father fear feelings fully give glory God's gospel grace gracious hand hath heart heaven Herod holy hopes human important induced influence Jehovah Jesus kindness kingdom knowledge language lead light living Lord Lord Jesus mercy merit mind nature never offered pardon peace perfect persons pray prayer preaching present principles profession promise received Redeemer referred regard religion salvation saved Saviour Scripture seek sight sinner sins soul speak spirit suffered testified thee things thou thoughts throne tion true truth unto waters whole
243. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, "Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment." But I say unto you that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, "Raca," shall be in danger of the council.
218. oldal - For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us that we may hear it and do it?
viii. oldal - There was a certain creditor which had two debtors : the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me, therefore, which of them will love him most? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.
50. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace...
230. oldal - I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death ; if by any...
23. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves. Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing, or else excusing one another), in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
267. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily, I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.
172. oldal - And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter : therefore the name of it was called Marah.