Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able apostles appear attend believe Bury called Cambridge certainly character Charles Christ Christian Clare College commands concerns conduct consider continue copies course danger death desire ditto duty endeavour entirely equal eternal evil expect eyes faith favour fear follow frequently give given greater guilty Hall hand happiness heart heaven holy hope instances interest Jesus John kind kingdom labour Lady less likewise lives look Lord means ment merely mind Miss nature necessary neighbour never Norwich observe once ourselves particular passions perhaps person poor possibly practice present probably reason receive religion repentance respect rewards rich Right salvation Saviour scripture SERM SERMON shew sickness sins speak sufferings sufficient suppose sure thing Thomas thou thought tion truth unto vice virtue whole wish worldly
50. oldal - If I climb up into heaven, thou art there: If I go down to hell, thou art there also. If I take the wings of the morning, and remain in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there also shall thy hand lead me, And thy right hand shall hold me.
226. oldal - But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation ? And we indeed justly ; for we receive the due reward of our deeds, but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To-day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
xxix. oldal - I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons which need no repentance.
xxix. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.
163. oldal - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
13. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are...
189. oldal - Lord thine oaths : but I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
56. oldal - For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.