Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allowed appears attention Author become believe better body boys called Catholic cause character chimney Christian Church cloth colony common complete consider considerable containing conversation corrected course doubt duty Edition effect England English established evil existence fact feelings friends give given greater hands History human important improved increase interest Ireland judge justice King knowledge labour land late learning less live London Lord manner master means ment mind native nature necessary never object observed opinion period persons political poor practice present principles prison produce punishment reason religion religious remain respect REVIEW Rose schools seems sense Society suppose thing tion vols whole wish women writing young
243. oldal - And now behold I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there ; save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry which I have received of the Lord Jesus to testify the Gospel of the grace of God.
4. oldal - Blair's Chronological and Historical Tables, from the Creation to the present time : With Additions and Corrections from the most authentic Writers ; including the Computation of St. Paul, as connecting the Period from the Exode to the Temple.
241. oldal - But Peter and John answered and said unto them; Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
371. oldal - ... that comes from abroad, or is grown at home — taxes on the raw material — taxes on every fresh value that is added...
19. oldal - CONVERSATIONS ON VEGETABLE PHYSIOLOGY; comprehending" the Elements of Botany, with their application to Agriculture.
7. oldal - A Dictionary of Practical Medicine : Comprising General Pathology, the Nature and Treatment of Diseases, Morbid Structures, and the Disorders especially incidental to Climates, to Sex, and to the different Epochs of Life ; with numerous approved Formula) of the Medicines recommended.
30. oldal - Thomson's Tables of Interest, at Three, Four, Four-and-a-Half, and Five per Cent., from One Pound to Ten Thousand, and from 1 to 365 Days, in a regular progression of single Days ; with Interest at all the above Rates, from One to Twelve Months, and from One to Ten Years.