Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Accipite Acts Angels anointed Apostle ascend baptism baptized better blessed blood Bozrah breath brought calling captivity Christ Christians Church comes cometh comfort day of sealing dead dedit doth earth Edom Esay evil Father fear feast fire flesh gift give God's goeth Gospel grace grieve hand hath hear heart Heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit Jesus jubilee light Lord Mary Magdalene Meum mighty to save mighty wind nature never noli Me tangere ourselves Paracletus Patrem peace Person Peter poured preached prophecy Prophet Psalm Rabboni receive redemption resurrection righteousness rising S E R Sacrament saith St Saviour seal sent SERM shew Simon the tanner sins soul spake speak super sure tell Testament thence thing thither Thou tongues touch true truth unto verse vestrum Vulg whereof WHIT-SUNDAY wind word
241. oldal - Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, "and the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, 'Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
323. oldal - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, "Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
4. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping; and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
221. oldal - Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
39. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not ; for I am not yet ascended to my Father ; but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father ; and to my God and your God.
60. oldal - WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah ? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength ? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
107. oldal - WHEN the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place : and suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues, like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them : and they were all filled with the HOLY GHOST ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance.
301. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh : and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...