Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit ancient appears authority become believe Bishop body called Catholic cause character Christ Christian Church Clergy common consider continued course desire direct divine doctrine duty England English established existing expressed fact faith feeling give given ground hand head Holy hope human important interest Italy kind King land learned least less letter living London look Lord manner matter means mind ministers nature never object observed Office once opinion original party passed perhaps persons practice Prayer present principle question race reason received Reformation religion remarkable respect rule seems Society speak spirit statute surely things thought tion Trin true truth University whole wish writings
92. oldal - Thou art the King of glory, O Christ: thou art the everlasting Son of the Father. When thou tookest upon thee to deliver man, thou didst not abhor the Virgin's womb. When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
389. oldal - The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
388. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
570. oldal - And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind : and God saw that it was good.
280. oldal - Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost, and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
702. oldal - From Eddystone to Berwick bounds, from Lynn to Milford Bay, That time of slumber was as bright and busy as the day; For swift to east and swift to west the ghastly warflame spread, High on St.
261. oldal - Master, all these have I observed from my youth. 21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shall have treasure in heaven : and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
64. oldal - Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of his death and passion, may be partakers of his most blessed body and blood...
194. oldal - And although the keeping or omitting of a ceremony, in itself considered, is but a small thing ; yet the wilful and contemptuous transgression and breaking of a common order and discipline is no small offence before God. Let all things be done among you (saith St.