A New Literal Translation from the Original Greek, of All the Apostolical Epistles: With a Commentary, and Notes, Philological, Critical, Explanatory, and Practical : to which is Added, a History of the Life of the Apostle Paul
W. Wells and T.B. Wait & Company, 1810
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A New Literal Translation, from the Original Greek, of All the Apostolical ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
A New Literal Translation from the Original Greek of All the Apostolical ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according actions Acts affirmed ancient Antioch apostle appears authority bear beginning believe brethren brother brought called chap character chief Christians church commandment concerning converted darkness death disciples doctrine doth elders Ephesus epistle eternal expression faith false Father fellowship flesh Gentiles gift give given gospel hands hath heard inspired Italy James Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John Jude Judea judge king knowledge known letter light likewise lived Lord Luke manner meaning mentioned Moses nature observes occasion opinion passage Paul Paul's person preached present promise prophets punishment reason received Roman saith Saul scriptures sect sense sent shew signifies sins speaks Spirit suppose symbol teachers thee things thou told translated true truth unto verse Wherefore whole wicked witness writing written wrote
94. oldal - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
24. oldal - THAT which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life ; (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us...
74. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
48. oldal - Little children, it is the last time : and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists ; whereby we know that it is the last time.
138. oldal - Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
265. oldal - Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign ; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, And shall call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey shall he eat, That he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
415. oldal - The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine. 20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world: I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing. 21 Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.
261. oldal - Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord: even he shall build the temple of the Lord ; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.