Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient appear argument arts baptism believe Bible Bishop body called cause character Christ Christian Church connection Convention course direct discussion Divine doctrine England Episcopal error fact faith Fathers feeling give given Gospel grace ground hand heart hold Holy hope human idea important increase interest justification labors language learning less light live Lord matter means meet mind ministers ministry mission missionary moral nature never object persons position practical prayer preaching present principle Protestant question reason received reference Reformation regard religion religious result Rome sacraments schools Scripture sense Society soul spirit success teaching theory things thought tion true truth volumes whole writers
497. oldal - He is not a Jew which is one outwardly, neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter, whose praise is not of men, but of God.
93. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
77. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us: for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out from us that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
497. oldal - In whom (in Christ) also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ; buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him, through the faith
64. oldal - Church—" They went out from us but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out from us, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
105. oldal - accounted righteous before God only for the merits of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, by faith, and not for our own works or deservings. Wherefore that we are justified by faith alone is a most wholesome doctrine, and very full of
422. oldal - to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron ; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them who believe and know
411. oldal - My faith would lay her hand On that dear head of thine; While like a penitent, I stand, And there confess my sin. My soul looks back to see The burdens thou didst bear, When hanging on the cursed tree, And hopes her guilt was there.
5. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation; so that whatsoever is not read therein nor may be proved thereby, is not required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary