Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
bear bless bliss bloom breast breath bright cheer child Christ COMMANDMENT continued dark dear death divine dwell early earth eternal ev'ry fade fair Father fear feel flow flowers Friday give glory God's grace grave hand happy head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour Jesus keep kind leave light live look Lord mind Monday morning never night o'er pain parents pass peace pleasure poor pow'r praise pray prayer pride receive rest rise rose Saturday Saviour seek shine sinners sins skies sleep soon soul sound spirit spread spring stand stars Sunday sweet teach tears tell thee thine things thou thought throne Thursday truth Tuesday Wednesday wisdom wise young youth
131. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is : For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green ; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
193. oldal - AWAKE, my soul, and with the sun thy daily stage of duty run; shake off dull sloth, and joyful rise to pay thy morning sacrifice.
193. oldal - Forgive me, Lord, for thy dear Son, The ill that I this day have done ; That with the world, myself, and thee, I, ere I sleep, at peace may be.
106. oldal - How fine has the day been! how bright was the sun, How lovely and joyful the course that he run ! Though he rose in a mist when his race he begun, And there followed some droppings of rain ; But now the fair traveller's come to the west, His rays are all gold, and his beauties are best ; He paints the skies gay as he sinks to his rest, And foretells a bright rising again.
219. oldal - And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
11. oldal - For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
197. oldal - They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths : their soul is melted because of trouble. They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end.
10. oldal - And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth ; Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.