Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
actions actus purus adoration Almighty angels Apostle Baptism beauty Bishop Bishop of Barbadoes Bishop of Brechin Bishop of Oxford blessed Blood of Christ Blood of Jesus Bovey Tracey brethren Christian Church Clewer Clifton Campville cloth creation creature Cross Curate David death Demy 8vo Divine doctrine earth effect eternal everlasting evil faith Father Fcap fear flesh fulness gift glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven heavenly High Priest Holy Spirit Holy Week human Incarnation Jesus Christ judgment King kingdom knowledge lives Lord Lord's manifestation mercy mighty mind mortifera mysteries nature ness ourselves Passion peace perfect prayer Prebendary present Priesthood Psalm quod religion Remembrancer restoration reward righteousness sacrifice saints salvation Saul Saviour sense Septuagesima Sermon preached sinners sins sorrow soul speak suffering tabernacle Thee things Thou thought tion truth unto Vicar watch wisdom words worship
91. oldal - And I heard a loud voice, saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ : for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
55. oldal - Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone ; The flowers appear on the earth ; The time of the singing of birds is come, And the voice of the turtle is heard in our land ; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
205. oldal - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
246. oldal - For this child I prayed ; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him : therefore also I have lent him to the Lord ; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the Lord.
24. oldal - God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood...
58. oldal - And Rizpah the daughter of Aiah took sackcloth, and spread it for her upon the rock, from the beginning of harvest uniil water dropped upon them out of heaven, and suffered neither the birds of the air to rest on them by day, nor the beasts of the field by night.
206. oldal - Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to hearken than the fat of rams.
165. oldal - My soul hath a desire and longing to enter into the courts of the Lord : my heart and my flesh rejoice in the living God.
104. oldal - ... but Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.